On 20th May 2014, the BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus Conference is taking place at the University of Szczecin. Under the headline “Advancing museum education by IT systems” the project team members present their experiences during the project cooperation of BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus, a project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund in the past three years. Dedicated to introducing electronic visitor guidance systems in oceanographic museums, the project team has gained valuable insights in how to make use of IT systems for enhanced museum education and edutainment. Experts from Poland, Lithuania, Russia and Germany will discuss their findings.
20 May 2014 BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus Conference – “Advancing museum education by IT systems”
University of Szczecin, Faculty of Economics and Management, ul. Mickiewicza 64., Szczecin, Poland
12:00 – 04:00 p.m.
1. Welcome by the Dean of the University of Szczecin
2. From concept to concrete results: project collaboration for growth and development: Prof. Dr. Michael Klotz (Stralsund University of Applied Sciences)
3. University of Szczecin : presentation of BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus products
4. Deployment of eGuides from an educational perspective: Andra Lukošienė (Lithuanian Sea Museum, Lithuania)
5. eGuides for kids – our most important stakeholders: Grażyna Niedoszytko (Gdynia Aquarium, Poland)
6. Europe and Brazil: Far but close – cooperation possibilities : Mr. Fabiano